·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I counted 7, but none is active here.. Only when they need something

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find it interesting that I ask about women and the next thing I see is an internet ad on this forum (above) advertising a women's clothing store, Ann Taylor. Interesting. lol.

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
This threads getting creepy uberfast lol

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
I find it interesting that I ask about women and the next thing I see is an internet ad on this forum (above) advertising a women's clothing store, Ann Taylor. Interesting. lol.
The site knows what you like getting up to on a Saturday night, Baltimore Touarette!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
They'll need a white goods section too.

Carpets of course.

Cosmetics and perfumes.

Mmm . . . since we're so accommodating it's very odd there aren't more female members . . .

I mean, we could always change our advice:

Now you know those round black rubbery thingummies on each corner of the car, well dear, they all have to be the exactly same and, no, I'm sorry, they don't come in pink.

No, there are only two shades of grey in the Touareg range. No, we don't know where the other forty-eight are.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Our Touareg is my wifes daily driver...
My 2011 is my wife's as well.

I'm sure there are more than a handful more.

My advice is that if your wife likes your Touareg enough to make it her daily driver, then join the club and get her her own.

And it hasn't even been mentioned yet the members who pop up and behave in a less than manly fashion.
:-({|=

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
And the really nice thing about this thread is how well it demonstrates that we are not at all sexist.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts

·
Senior Trex-Tamer
312 Posts
I'd say i'm a dirty young man, but it just sounds way way worse once I read it out lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts