Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cool silver - 2011 touareg hybrid - 8spd auto- 3.0supercharged/hybrid - awd - (vin *03800) - HID adaptive headlights, pano roof, wood trim, black carpets and black leather --- very nice combo on silver, pano roof, towing package (never used), heated steering/seats, updated HU to latest firmware, roof rails, always serviced at VW, still has existing factory warranty on hybrid drivetrain. I updated the fogs to LED, swapped the side HYBRID badges for supercharged audi badges and tinted front windows 30%. currently has ~ 70k miles. asking 22,500. hard to find T3. located in WI currently, but know that this SUV has never seen a winter -I purchased from TX 1owner this past april.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Touareg Hybrid is for sale, asking stock without accessories $16,000. currently has 85,xxx miles on it.

I do have some accessories that can be negotiable (weather tech mats, roof rack, snow tires, 20x10 niche rims with michelins)

920.251.3828 call/text my cell

·
Registered
62 Posts
sure if it was a 200hp 4-cyl engine. but this is a V8 replacement, its a 400hp gas engine in a 5000lb SUV. 24 is GREAT considering the elements.

Not sure I follow your logic, the T3 Treg is a V6 with 240HP 406 TQ, 25 Avg, 32 Hwy...

Please don't take my post about your car in any negative way, thought would be a good deal for my wife, but gas mileage is not where I need it. Thank you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not my logic. It's VAG. Those V6 T3s avg 20mpg. Friends tell me 18 in the cold months. Don't let those stats fool ya. She may want a Tiguan with the 2.0t for economy if you're not towing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
It's not my logic. It's VAG. Those V6 T3s avg 20mpg. Friends tell me 18 in the cold months. Don't let those stats fool ya. She may want a Tiguan with the 2.0t for economy if you're not towing.
I own a 2015 Treg TDI, 25 avg and 32 Highway are my stats over the last year of ownership. All Tregs come with V6 TDI or V10 TDI. I looked at your car as i thought good deal for a car that may get closer to diesel at half the price. Alas that is not the case. You are correct non TDI Tregs get closer to 17 -20. Good luck with your sale! Cheers

·
Registered
29 Posts
GLAWS. Looks like a great Touareg!
Is the color really called "Cool Silver"? I only ask because in the photos (and the photos I occasionally see on CARMAX of these hybrids), it looks like the warmest silver I've ever seen, almost a light gold, or metallic tan. Scandalous if VAG called that color Cool Silver.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts