Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just gauging interest as I may make the move to a 2011 hybrid.

I have a Black 09 V6 with air suspension with 100k on odometer 17" wheels. RNS510 with back up camera that I installed after purchase, but both are all factory except for wiring harnesses that I picked up from Kufatec. Drive shaft was recently replaced with new one from Colorado drivesahft, brakes were recently redone as well and spark plugs were replaced at 80k by me. The fuel filter recall was performed by VW dealership before recall notice went out.

Thinking somewhere around $10,500

I am located in South Jersey.

· Registered
100 Posts
I thought air suspension was only available with the V8 and TDI engines -- today I learned it was available with the V6!

Interior pics? Lux Plus? Options?

· Super Moderator
9,690 Posts
I thought air suspension was only available with the V8 and TDI engines -- today I learned it was available with the V6!

Interior pics? Lux Plus? Options?
You could get air suspension on any of them, but it was by special order only. Option had nothing to do with motor under the hood.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry but car is no longer available I was able to work a deal with the dealer to get enough for my trade in to move up to a 2011 Hybrid.

But I would keep an eye out for my VIN, they are probably going to flip it on their own or it will be sent out to Manheim for wholesale auction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.