Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is the facelift coming ? There are already rumors about Cayenne´s facelift, but nothing about the Treg... anyone has an ideia of when it´s supposed to come ?

thanks

· Registered
3,296 Posts
My guess is it'll be model year '07 before we see anything happen with the face of the 'T' The pepper's face has to be lifted because there have been so many people complaining about it.

On the other side of the coin, nobody has complained about the look of the 'T'. If you have this month's copy of Automobile magazine, you'll see a picture of what the new Passat is going to look like. There's talk that it will have the new corporate look of VW - so my guess is, the update on the 'T' would have a headlight design similar to that.

If I find a picture... I will post it.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.. hope you´re right ! :D

· Registered
139 Posts
T-Reg Wiz said:
When is the facelift coming ? There are already rumors about Cayenne´s facelift, but nothing about the Treg... anyone has an ideia of when it´s supposed to come ?

thanks
VW is notoriously slow when it comes to facelifts.

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
positive ! lol

· Registered
33 Posts
Don't know that this counts much of a facelift, but after visiting my dealer today, I noticed a new V6 Touareg with a vin in the 62k range. It has the inner flash lights being regular looking halogens as opposed to the outer HID looking "lens" headlights. The rest of the Touareg looked normal.

· Registered
866 Posts
peasant said:
Don't know that this counts much of a facelift, but after visiting my dealer today, I noticed a new V6 Touareg with a vin in the 62k range. It has the inner flash lights being regular looking halogens as opposed to the outer HID looking "lens" headlights. The rest of the Touareg looked normal.
Hmmm, if that's a facelift, they need a new plastic surgeon - I like the lens lights...

· Registered
29 Posts
Compared to the facelifts on Japanese cars thats nothing. I bought a Subaru Impreza Turbo in July '99. The newer model came out a year later (nobody liked it) only to be facelifted again about a year & half after that. Now that's having a plastic surgeon (and the ease of implementing changes so fast on the production line...)!

· Registered
19 Posts
4x4s said:
peasant said:
Hmmm, if that's a facelift, they need a new plastic surgeon - I like the lens lights...

Those would be the design for the standard halogen headlamps. They aren't anything new. Notice that non-xenon headlamps will not have headlamp washers either. Hope hits helps.

Craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.