Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone it has been a little while since i have posted and just wanted to update everyone on my current Treg car seat issue. As many of you know my wife was pregnant with twins, but due to them deciding to come into the world early, decided to come about 2 1/2 months early on July 22nd. They are in the NICU right now and doing ok considering them being so early. Well i am happy to report that i was able to get three car seats side by side and in a safe manner. My daughter who is 2 1/2 still needs a car seat and was able to put her in the middle and i picked up a couple of Graco Snugrides for the twins. My biggest concern was that they would hit the doors when i closed them, but i have plenty of room on both sides. I used the seat belt in the middle and the latch system on the outside ones. It is tight fit but it is going to work which means i get to keep my Treg a little while longer, i have read some similar postings about this issue and hope it helps. Thanks for all of your help, and keep Tregging.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Congrats!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts