Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am ready for one as a daily driver and looking to buy when I find a good opportunity with reasonable miles and no issues.

I'm located in beautiful Buffalo NY and love to travel and drive, so reasonable distance isn't a problem. Please let me know

I am interested in 2008 and newer and expect to pay $8,000 to $15,000. Thank you!

·
Registered
238 Posts
For the longest time I was looking for 2008-2010 TDI with air suspension options and it’s as if this literally didn’t exist or no one was selling. I still try and keep my eye out for one but no luck.

You should find lots of nice ones in your budget I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the offers on your touaregs but I sadly cant respond to your private messages. This Touareg Club wont let new members respond to private messages for some reason. Please include a contact phone or email so I can respond. My email is [email protected]. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You won't find many, due to the VW TDI buyback scenario. People who have not turned there TDI's in, probably intend to keep them - for a while anyway.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You won't find many, due to the VW TDI buyback scenario. People who have not turned there TDI's in, probably intend to keep them - for a while anyway.

I just did a search and seem to find plenty for sale now which were never on the market several months ago. They are somewhat overpriced after the “fix” and their MPG rating isn’t much different than my Hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts