1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures: 0
Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:18 pm Post subject:
:anger: :chainsaw:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had a few problems with my T-reg. I got it in Sept and it was for my wife who loved it. We had just come off of two problem Explorers and thought that our problems where over. First Problem: check engine coming on in a cold snap. The grade of oil was changed and it was fixed. Second problem: the ailignment is off and the program for the machine is not ready so my tires are going to be replaced( when the machine is finally fixed). Third problem: the check tire light came on and the tire needed air. Fourth and waiting: locked up in the morning with three different warnings- brake, tire, and call shop. They got it to the shop and there it sits. They said that they should have the problem fixed by tomorrow after vwoa takes a look at the report and sends a fix. I wont hold my breath. 7,000 miles on it and almost starting to wish that I had bought a MDX or Lexus.

·
Registered
04 4.2L V8
149 Posts
are you still getting break faults?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.