Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any information on the changes for 2005? So far, all I can extricate from the forums (AB-solutely no info from dealerships!) is that the hp is being increased on the V6 to 240 hp, and the price remains similar. I greatly appreciate the shared info here, as have been agonizing over the purchase, having bought an Audi Allroad last year on usual advice not to buy the Touareg first year, etc. Allroad does not suit me, far too luxurious for someone who really lives even a partial outdoor life, ie dogs, gear, boots, etc. After all I've read, I am NOT getting the NAV system, no matter what improvements are made. V6 at 240 will do fine, now for the rest of the changes and improvements if anyone can assist? >>>K57 [/img]

· Registered
42 Posts
Actually price is not completely similar. The base price has increased by ~$1500 on the V8s. I think the V6 was about $1k increase.

Also, the 05s have more option pkg and less standalone options. Some things you really want may require you to also take options you don't necessarily want. It appears you can still order an 05 with 04 option packages though.

· Registered
25 Posts
Found this on germancarfans.com

2005 Touareg
Upgrade 3.2L 4V VR6 240 HP
DVD Navigation System (to come later in 2005)
Tire pressure monitoring system now optional
Satellite Radio standalone option
Self Dimming Exterior Mirror
Full Size Rear Mounted Spare Tire
Touareg V10 will remain 2004 until week 44/04 emission
VW Telematics optional / Servotronic standard
New style 18” Alloy Wheels “Valley”
OBDII Software update

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.