Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had success with monitoring EGT temps on the Torque app, or other apps? Im using vw.csv custom pids. I can find the values in vcds for egt (0178 ) but can not get the values to show in torque. Ive used the decimal and hex addresses 78=4e. I'm not that experienced with this so wondering if I'm on the right track or not. 014e would be the address in this case. Ive also tried address 79 (014f) this one give me data but now i have to work on the equation.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Torque app works for me

I just did this on Monday on my T3. ELM327 OBD2 wi-fi transmitter(not a cheap one off Ebay) and old cell phone. The free version won't show it, so you'll have to get the paid version, it is much better anyway. It does show EGT's and polls that info from the ECU very often.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just did this on Monday on my T3. ELM327 OBD2 wi-fi transmitter(not a cheap one off Ebay) and old cell phone. The free version won't show it, so you'll have to get the paid version, it is much better anyway. It does show EGT's and polls that info from the ECU very often.
I have torque pro and yes it has the egt pid built in. It does not function though on my 07 v10 "no data". Im trying some custom pid's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts