Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Edmunds review

This although a great review, is from 2003. With very little to no
compiled data. IM sure that everyone on the club list will agree that it IS a beautiful vehicle, and has every amenity needed. What I am more interested in is the review after a year. With all of us having some either minor or major electrical issue with our vehicles, it will give us a better more realistic vision of the vehicle. Personally, with my investment of two V8's I WANNA see how VW plans to fix all of our problems, and how they will come to US instead of us havint to beat them down in order to effect repair. So, lets all keep together,
be sure to follow through with any and all of your Treg issues. Make written reports to your dealer as well as to VWhotline. "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few".

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice review. Perhaps that can be posted in the "reviews' section.

They were fooled into thinking the Nav system uses one CD for the entire country. On the flipside, they didn't realize the right round button acts as the button they said was missing for operating the Nav system, if you'd prefer to forego the "ATM-like" soft keys.

They touched on the fact that some of the styling cues come from the Phaeton, which is one of my favorite aspects. The shifter, steering wheel, and some of the overall feel.

Just drove 900 effortless and enjoyable miles down I-95 to spend the kids' vacation week in Savannah at my parents. I swear I look for reasons to drive this baby. (which is evident in the fact that I just ticked the 22,000 mark) My friends think I'm nuts to drive. They'd have flown. Hey... DRIVERS WANTED (not FLYERS).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.