Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now considering setting up a network of installers across the US & Canada.

If anybody from this forum is interested in becoming an installer for their area (area probably will be their state) please send an email to [email protected]

This will help out lots of Touareg owners who do not wish to purchase the Interface Package.

I will be carefully picking out who I want to have as an installer. Experience with remapping cars is not necessary as the installers job is to read ECU file , email it to me and write ECU with tuned file supplied by me.
They will be supplied with a read/write flash tool, a website, full support etc.

Email me if you are interested in becoming an installer with information about your location etc. A large amount of other makes and models can be done. I will discuss this via mail only.

Aidan

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Hi Aidan.
Am i right?
You can remove the DPF by software?

That means i can remove the DPF from my exhaust system and will get no failure code?
Does it work with T5 Multivan too?
I don't want more engine power, i only want to get rid off the DPF... It's causing soooo many problems and it's wasting diesel.

Stefan

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Aidan.
Am i right?
You can remove the DPF by software?

That means i can remove the DPF from my exhaust system and will get no failure code?
Does it work with T5 Multivan too?
I don't want more engine power, i only want to get rid off the DPF... It's causing soooo many problems and it's wasting diesel.

Stefan
You have a PM.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could offer another option of Hiring out a package for example 2 weeks or 2 months at a time.

Email me to discuss.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am interested. Please send details. Currently am also an O.CT dealer. Thanks, Jonathan. What can you do for my Cayenne TT?

Thanks,

Jonathan
[email protected]
Hi, there is few different variants of turbo Cayennes, which bhp and year are you referring to? Gains are fantastic though. Between 60 - 80 bhp gains pending on which model and 100nm of torque!:D

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally I got around to sorting out a package for USA Installers.

With the package I am set on supplying, it will cover all vehicles from late 1999 to today, including the latest protection ECUs that some companies cannot do.

All Tunes will be custom tuned and have the option of going stage 1.1 where it will be fine tuned to obtain the maximum safest BHP.

Installers will have one full state of the US without any other CS Installers been assigned to that state.

The equipment supplied is expensive but I am only interested in supplying the best genuine tools.

A good diagnostic tool is required and can be supplied by me if needed.

All Installers Applications must be made to [email protected] and each one will be considered.

*note* Prices of our Interface Packages will escalate as soon as Installer Network is launched to avoid any such competition between Installers and our Interfaces.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts