Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would love to hear the results. I am running a Malone stage 1 and have been pretty happy with it. I dont usually care much about customer service but Malone is good with emails and said I can send him data to see if the tune needs tweaking (i have not yet)

Obviously this is cheaper. I believe this is done through SSP tuning ouyt of NY. The guy is named Greg and he does a lot of work with Audi S4s. I just found this from the Audi website

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/249581-Info-on-SSP-Tuning

Some people have horror stories that he has terrible customer service but other love him and have some serious Stage 3 tunes through SSP.

Let us know what happens

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seller asked for my ECU's numbers to see if he was able to flash them. Using my scan tool I retrieved the numbers and info and sent it to him last week.
I haven't heard anything since...
:frown2:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Posting back. After some easily resolved issues, the tuned ECU's are back and in.
Power is nicely hidden, you don't have to worry about setting it off accidentally, but stand on it and HOLD ON!
Wow. Wheel spin and even traction control kicked in. I was nicely surprised.

I haven't driven it engough to give legitimate report back concerning fuel econ.

No CEL's.

SSP is a super communicator and offers very quick (next day! turn around).
:thumbs up:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts