Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts

Click HERE to order or for more information.

OEM Touareg Roof Rack Cross Supports (Silver) - $188.49 (normally $370.46)

For vehicles with the OEM roof rails. Fits Touareg 1 and 2.

Jon, picked these up recently and the experience couldn't be better. But the online price was $139.95, and it had been this cost for some time. You might update your ad here, as that's a deal that just can't be beat. (Unless you're parking on the wrong side of the tracks and NEED locks... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Correct, the front and rear guards dropped in pricing again this week to $9.95. Unfortunately I can not edit the original post (suspect it has to do with the date originally posted), but the website will always reflect the most up to date pricing.

Thanks again for the orders everyone!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wow.. for $9 I'd consider trying to drill holes to make it work with my PDC.. Ill see how I make out on my timing belt change this weekend and recheck the page.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Hi, I received my Votex Spoiler yesterday, although the box was extremely well-wrapped the length allowed it to be crunched in the center a bit.

This doesn't appear to have affected the spoiler, though.

I'll post pics following installation.

ECS, good work!

·
Registered
16 Posts
bumping thread, any chances the stainless oem grilles be back on the sale price? and those underbody kits, i found install manual, looks like a bitch to install....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts