Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would post here all the great deals these guys give to us. I have bought the FK grill, fender flares, front and rear bumper guards, spoiler and a ton of other stuff from them. And now...look at these deals I just saw that were added....:hug:

$25 for an OEM amp!!!!
Volkswagen Touareg 1 V8 > Search > On Sale > ES#416736 Amplifier - 7L6035466

$10 Left TL
Volkswagen Touareg 1 V8 > Search > On Sale > ES#505134 Tail Light - Left Inner - 7L6945093J

$10 Right TL
Volkswagen Touareg 1 V8 > Search > On Sale > ES#505135 Tail Light - Right Inner - 7L6945094H

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are these always the prices or did i hit my head when i removed my side tubes today
No...these are all the sale items...with having a few VWs I would think u would know that u can't find anything OEM for 25 bucks.

·
BANNED
2,818 Posts
I would like the outside part of the right tail light for that money.
Do you have that too?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like the outside part of the right tail light for that money.
Do you have that too?
Dood...Im NOT a vendor. Im just passing along the deals I see on the net. And seriously.....read the ad. The tail light for 10 bucks comes with everything. Its a complete assembly. What else do you want? How cheap can one be? :confused2: You are looking at a $100+ part for $10. Im trying not to sound like a douche but come on now.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have pics of the Front and Rear bumper guards for sale at ECS mounted on a vehicle??? I have a 2004 T-reg V8 and I'd like to know if they're add-ons or replacement for the stock ones... Because i mean at these prices](*,)... Damn!!!

Thanks!
Volkswagen Touareg 2 V8 > Exterior > Body > Bumper > ES#414215 Bumper Guard - Front - 7L00716082BC

Volkswagen Touareg 2 V8 > Exterior > Body > Bumper > ES#414220 Bumper Guard - Rear - 7L00716112BC
Anyone?????

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Thanks for the info. I bought some stuff from them that last time; good deal.

P.S. My college car was a then 15 year-old 1985 BMW 325e, white with black leather interior; pefect. I loved that car. Best looking, best interior and only needed an M3 engine to be perfect. that car spoiled me so much that when I went to trade it in on a new 2000 BMW I couldn't; the new 318i was such a disappointment I bought a 2000 Audi A4. I sold the 325e to my neighbor down the street and 10 years later it still is a runner.

No...these are all the sale items...with having a few VWs I would think u would know that u can't find anything OEM for 25 bucks.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. I bought some stuff from them that last time; good deal.

P.S. My college car was a then 15 year-old 1985 BMW 325e, white with black leather interior; pefect. I loved that car. Best looking, best interior and only needed an M3 engine to be perfect. that car spoiled me so much that when I went to trade it in on a new 2000 BMW I couldn't; the new 318i was such a disappointment I bought a 2000 Audi A4. I sold the 325e to my neighbor down the street and 10 years later it still is a runner.
As far as the BMW goes...I am waiting for the school semester to end so I can build a new 2.7L...only as a daily to get it running strong while all my turbo crap is being welded up by 666 Fabrication. All the metal fab will set me back 2K.

Anyways....I can't double quote on my phone but I bought both the front and rear bumper guards to test fit them and to see if I liked them. I have PDC so I would have to retro to mount them back to the guards but I found out that YOU NEED NON PDC VALANCES to make them work regardless first and foremost. THEN if u like it u can cut the holes and mount the PDC. I will see if I can source the valences for cheap. The PDC section sticks out too far to get any sort of flush fit. I hope this all makes sense.....I have had too much coffee in the past 10 minutes.....ROFLMAO

·
Registered
106 Posts
Turtle, that was a great article. It makes the regular guy smile.

·
Registered
196 Posts
After some side mirror carnage I decided to get the mirror caps for dirt cheap, to save the mirrors in the future. I had a friend paint them today to match the car.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts

·
BANNED
2,818 Posts
Dood...Im NOT a vendor. Im just passing along the deals I see on the net. And seriously.....read the ad. The tail light for 10 bucks comes with everything. Its a complete assembly. What else do you want? How cheap can one be? :confused2: You are looking at a $100+ part for $10. Im trying not to sound like a douche but come on now.

What else I want? Read my post. Did not realize you were not the vendor.

PS: $10 for something you do not need is still way too much money

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
With frenzy about the buys at ECS I had to check it out. For some time I've wanted to try the V10 grille look but the price held me back. At over $250 I didn't want to get one and find in real life it's not the look I wanted. ECS however, had the polished strips that apply on the standard grille. Only $25 so there's little pain to give a try. Now, I did pick up the amplifier as well and afterward found that 1stvwparts had the same part number listed for a couple bucks less. OK by me since I actually would have spent more on shipping form two different suppliers. I tried like crazy to check if the amp I'll get is compatable. I believe it is. Oh well, that was a snap decision.
I usually go through the process of "sparing-up" when I get a new vehicle. Especially when is a higher end brand. Shopping around for spare parts ahead can save piles of money. I'll cruise the used parts listings and find the deals. Like with ECS and the rear tail light assemblies. I think the bulbs inside are almost worth what we paid for them.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
The amp is out of the '04 CD NAV equipped vehicles.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Figures.....Mine being an '05 with non-nav radio. A big wiff on my part.

Thanks for the info Nickm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
Mad Ra88it
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing