Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I am hoping to gauge the interest level of members in putting together a trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina (OBX) in the near future. For those of us in the Hampton Roads area of S.E. Va, this is familiar territory and a day trip. I am interested in putting this together with both day trippers and long distance travelers in mind. I am more than willing to gather information regarding camping or other lodging possibilities. I personally would like to spend a weekend meeting others with same interests and to begin the initial steps of forming a physical version of what we share here at ClubTouareg.
I am thinking that this should take place sometime in mid to late May when the weather is a little nicer. :chew: Chew on the idea and let me know what you think! I am pumped thinking about it already!

·
Registered
133 Posts
i am definetly interested. we moved here a couple of years ago and still haven't ventured out much. most of my vacation time is taken up w/ trips back home to visit the "old life", although i don't miss california one little bit...

keep us posted! :joy:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am in as long as it's during June 13th

I will be staying in OBX for vacation during that week driving the Treg there. Let me know what day and where and I will be there :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, i'm in NC but haven't been to OBX yet.
Would like to make it out there at some point, since some areas you can ride on the beach.
of course, as heavy as these things are, they might dig right in and get stuck!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've got a friend who is moving to Charlotte in a week .. and another friend who lives in Charlotte. Although I realize its quite a hike to get to OBX ... if you did a late-summer trip I'd prob grab the lady, head down, and invite my NC friends (who are VW'ers too btw)... but if ya do it earlier i cant make it ... so take lots of pix!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts