Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the q5 and q7 (2013 +) I realize they aren't easy to work on my question is... observing the engine compartment..The q5 seems crammed ..less space to maneuver. as opposed the the q7...which seems to have more room in the engine compartment....Any mechanics want to chime in? Do you prefer one over the other to work on? My last TDI had 404k on it....It needed maintenance to get to that milestone

·
Registered
305 Posts
I drove a Q5 in Miami and felt the 3.0 tdi in it was overpowered for the size of the Q5 versus the Touareg. Maybe I had a bad one it but no wreck history or I would not have driven it. It had 30k miles on it I did a quick few block test drive and took it back . Idling the the Q5 kind of shook sorry I can't help you otherwise. Might want to post on Audi forum also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I drove a Q5 in Miami and felt the 3.0 tdi in it was overpowered for the size of the Q5 versus the Touareg. Maybe I had a bad one it but no wreck history or I would not have driven it. It had 30k miles on it I did a quick few block test drive and took it back . Idling the the Q5 kind of shook sorry I can't help you otherwise. Might want to post on Audi forum also.
In europe they use the 2.0 TDI (that is in the passat..)The interior on the Q5 is a bit more compact...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts