Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all iv just treated myself to an 06 r50 v10 i kow by todays standards its quite old but tbh i love it looks and fels great
has a few minor isues and im wandering if people can point me in the right direction

parking sensors not working just getting randon intermitant light no sound front or rear

the keyless locking on drivers side only not working pasengers working fine

sat nav wow im sure its telling me when dinosor eggs are haha
iv spoken to local vw dealer who seems as helpfullas a kick in the nuts
wanted £3865.97 for a replacment head fitted advised me theydont sell then over the counter.
£800 + vat for an updated dvd (if they still have them)

i asked them also after lookingh at some of the post on here about disconeting the phone cradel so i cound use the bluetooth for my phone
they explaind to me as if i was a 5year old it cant be done and that the cradle suppliers are no longer in business but they were willing to have a look at the settings on there systems should only ... only he said take about 4 -5 hours at there rate og £110.69 + vat per hour plus £59 for the diagnostic unit i sharnt tell you my respone but to cut short it was erm no

so iv ben looking around and stumbled accross the dynavin n6 for vw touareg has anyone els used this ..? it says its fully intergratable with existing systems including the onboard con in the dash..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had one in my Porsche Cayenne and I just installed one in my Touareg. I love them. Stable O/S, modern features, and has a CAN interface included in the package. There is a great write up on here if you search.

·
Registered
703 Posts
you should be able to get a maps upgrade for the GPS? over here we use "whereis" or "sensis". there should be a third party supplier for the UK.

I'm guessing you will need a VCDS scan,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi. Had my Dynavin N6-VWTG fitted about a month ago. It's a great unit. I paid just under £600 for it (and as I'm not that confident with things electric I paid £80 for a professional installation). The satnav is graphically better than the oem unit, but is probably just as accurate as the original. The only thing that I find annoying is that Dynavin advertise an "audiophile" quality processor but when using the SD card for music it only recognises mp3/AAC file types. I would have liked to be able to play flac/lossless files too! If I remember correctly you also get one free map update. The maps are on a micro SD card so I guess it's just a case of plugging it into your laptop and updating from there. Lots of things to play with too and it also plays DVD's. It doesn't really go louder than the original unit, but it's loud enough. You can add a subwoofer and an external amplifier if that's your thing. You won't be disappointed if you buy it. I kind of wish I had bought the £134 rear view camera as well, but funds didn't quite stretch that far...maybe that's something for the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.