Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set of Dual Tips, which I purchased off of eBay a while back. My plan was to modify these to make them work on my T3, but I ended up just utilizing some universal duals to achieve the look I was after. While I am not sure if these are specifically for a T1 or T2, and don't know the interchangeability between them, I can tell you these are NOT a direct fit for a T3. They were pulled out of the bubble wrap, but were never used or mounted, and are in new condition. Because there is some weight to these, I am looking to get $100 for them, and that will include shipping. Please PM me and I can send you some photos. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, because of my post count, I am not allowed to post pictures. I will send you a PM and see if I am able to include them in that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I am working on it, haha! So I just found out I need 15 posts to send PM's. I am almost to 5 posts, at which point I can not only post the photos, but also my email address should anyone have more questions. Sorry for the delay everyone!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interested, any numbers or marking on these? They look a lot like 2011 Cayenne tips.
No there aren't any markings....they are a Cayenne style of tip, although I can't remember the exact description from when I bought them, but they are a knock-off. I was only really interested in cutting them up and kind of using them as a starting point to make my own.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts