Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of NEW HID 4300K bulbs, DS1. I paid nearly $300 for the pair but as it turned out my ballast were the problem. Now, I ended up with more bulbs and have no use for them.

I will sell the pair for $150 shipped anywhere in the USA. I'm in San Diego, CA. Paypal, money order, cash... will ship priority mail with tracking number.

thanks
rudy :)
619-545-4768
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
There is a vendor here that sells these new for that.
You might have to go a little lower to sell them.
What brand are they? Philips or Osram?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping someone will need these bulbs and makes me a reasonable offer for them. Otherwise, they are just sitting by my desk collecting dust. I also have the original ones that came with the T-reg but those are 6 years old and one of them is getting a little "murky" inside the glass and the light color is not as crisp as a new one.

Just looking to recoup some of the money that I spend. Not trying to compete with any vendor as this is a one time item that I have. I guess someone could also just buy the $40 or so ebay stuff if they really were trying to save money.

thanks for the bumb guys.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are not Osram or Philips as I don't see those names anywhere around the bulbs. Here is a close-up of the label. No other visible markings on the bulb. If for some reason you don't like the bulbs you can send them back to me for a full refund. You just pay for the return shipping. They are not in the original packaging. I have them protected with the left over plastic capsule from a DDM tuning HID kit that I bought. Of course, I have been very careful not to touch the bulbs with my hands/fingers. I installed these bulbs on my T-reg only to find out that the original bulbs where good. My problem was the OEM ballasts and therefore did not used the bulbs at all.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,818 Posts
constructive comment translation is that it could be $50 chinese crap.
not saying it is but that is likely the case.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts