Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DP Chip from my long gone R5, yours if you come by and pick it up. PM me for details. Canberra Australia.

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
pickup only restricts your target market quite a lot bob!
crikey i would have bought it a week ago, but i was 24hrs too late!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Matthew

I mentioned it to Singh about 10 days ago, so blame him. The reason I went with pick up was because I wasn't asking anything for it, so no postage, but hey for a good beer or two I might be persuaded to send it.

I can't believe you're still loitering in the Club Touareg. I noticed today was my first login in a long while.

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
bob all those years ago i bought my touareg and my dad did as well to tow his caravan... he died recently and i now have his touareg, mint condition virtually as new with 116,000 so i am now looking after it for him.
ill send you a pm

·
Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
6,317 Posts
Hi Matthew I mentioned it to Singh about 10 days ago, so blame him. The reason I went with pick up was because I wasn't asking anything for it, so no postage, but hey for a good beer or two I might be persuaded to send it. I can't believe you're still loitering in the Club Touareg. I noticed today was my first login in a long while. Cheers Bob
Good to see you back here Bob and feel the love ;) time you dumped the tata and jumped back into a Touareg ;)
Didnt you get my message Matthew?

Reactions: bobzed57

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Good to see you back here Bob and feel the love ;) time you dumped the tata and jumped back into a Touareg ;)
sure did, sent a replay singh.
i dat too late... lol

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mate, I don't think that'll be happening. I'm very fond of the 180 litres of fuel, the bull bar and winch and the room. The seven seats are useful when I go on road trips with two other couples. That said, I loved the Treg and Gemma shed a tear when we lost it. Happy to know you guys are still enjoying them...

Cheers Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.