Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd been looking for a wireless door entry keypad, similar to the one I had on my previous car, and had a tough time finding one that would work with my new Touareg... One other thing was that I didn't want to have to cut or drill ANYTHING and I wanted to be able to install it myself... What I finally found was the keypad at URL REMOVED BY MODERATORS and I've been very happy with it... Great people to deal with over there, and it works great...."

·
Super Moderator
9,662 Posts
So your previous car must have been a Ford of some sort since they seemed to be about the only ones that had keypads on the doors. It was a nice feature when I had my Fords, but I have no interest in something like that for my Treg. I like the keyless entry that comes with it. I don't have to push a keypad or a button, just touch the door handle and it unlocks as long as the key is with me.

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
I don't get it...seems a little outdated to me?

So...if I don't have kessy, I punch in a stupid code and then I need to find my key to start the vehicle?? Since I need a key anyways why wouldn't I just push the "unlock" button on the keyfob?

Seems a little fishy (aka spam) to me so I've removed the link...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts