Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if any of the real knowledgeable ones in this Forum about the Treg might know which model wheels these are... It's obviously an R50 Touareg in Europe but I know those are not the Stock Wheels the R50 comes with... Maybe a different model VW or Audi wheel which was put on this black Treg ...?

Appreciate your input in advance.

Thanks
28b765b5bcc7d1a52c3ae064fbe9f77f.jpeg

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
They do look like the wheels on my '13 Executive. However I think both Audi and Porsche have a 21" or 22" wheel that looks like that as well.

Maybe these

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
The OEM wheel models\sizes vary by both year and market. Europe will have wheels that we didn't get on this side of the pond for example.

·
Registered
779 Posts
The OEM wheel models\sizes vary by both year and market. Europe will have wheels that we didn't get on this side of the pond for example.
In Europe there were also plenty of factory-fit options as well as winter-fit options - my 2016 SE came with 19" Salvador as standard but I could have chosen 18" Karakum, 19" Girona, 20" Tarragona, 20" Masafi, 20" Talledega or 21" Mallory as OE fit - I also bought a set of 17" Tangis for winter.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Yeah, we are too concerned about cup holders and vanity mirrors over here.... very different markets indeed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
TurboABA
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing