Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2006 V6 touareg 34,000 about two month ago. Now all of the sudden it shifting hard from 1 to 2 (up) and 5 to 4 (down). I have read a lot of good info here and I think it might be the value body (that some have mentioned here). So I took it to the place where I bought it and they can't seem to duplicate the hard shifting and the computer doesn't show any issues (So I left). Well it's been a couple of days (two at most) and it seems to be starting up again... I would like to hear from someone who knows of a VW dealership in South Florida who are not going to give me the run around. Oh and yes I did purchase extended warranty (Thank god)!!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mines been with the Delray beach dealership for two weeks now - they have been replacing the TPMS system - 1 part at a time. First the receiving module, then 2 sensors, then a 3rd sensor, and now a 4th. I have an extended warranty and I suspect that the problem may be with the extended warranty company. They have a very conservative "approval" process. Other than that I have used the dealership in west palm beach for all of my service needs. After spending some time on this forum I've learned that the service reps at the WPB dealership have given me questionable information - oh, and they sold me tires at hugely inflated prices (my bad). I can't really say anything good about that dealership, only bad. I'm going to try the Delray Beach dealer going forward. I really think that it is hit or miss based on the problem. I think the key if finding a service rep that you can build a relationship with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply, please let me know the outcome of your situation (hoping for the best). If any one else has a suggestion, please post!! Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts