Club Touareg Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
14' VW Touareg Execline R-line TDI
17 Posts
I would say it has to be coded just like coding the amber tail light signals. But anyone have any luck finding the coding for this?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I played in vagcom and actually found a way to disable them! The problem was it illuminated a light on my dash and every after I got the fogs while turning re-activated, I had to do a systems scan of the lighting system for it to go away. It was a lot of work too and I panicked a bit lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I played in vagcom and actually found a way to disable them! The problem was it illuminated a light on my dash and every after I got the fogs while turning re-activated, I had to do a systems scan of the lighting system for it to go away. It was a lot of work too and I panicked a bit lol.
What did you have to change?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Honestly I don't remember... I was digging deep into the menu system and when I got those 1 or 2 permanent illumination error lights I panicked and wanted them gone lol. They might have even gone away if I did a re-calibration and NOT set them back to stock, I dunno.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Honestly I don't remember... I was digging deep into the menu system and when I got those 1 or 2 permanent illumination error lights I panicked and wanted them gone lol. They might have even gone away if I did a re-calibration and NOT set them back to stock, I dunno.
In the green screen or vcds?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
VCDS
I think it was probably under the lighting module that I played w/ it

·
Registered
2011 Touareg VR6 FSI
732 Posts
It's been a while since I visited this thread trying to find out how to disable the fog lights while cornering. It turns out that Njord was right in post #12. As a plus this also disables the front fog lights from coming on when in reverse.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It's been a while since I visited this thread trying to find out how to disable the fog lights while cornering. It turns out that Njord was right in post #12. As a plus this also disables the front fog lights from coming on when in reverse.

You tried it and it worked??

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
WOW this is great. Gonna do it asap! Thank you!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts