Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
take my money x2

but i suspect our sq7 will have the 4.0T as found in the S6/S7/S8....550hp RS version would be nice too

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was ready to jump on a new body style 3.0 TDI Q7 when they became available, but this might be worth waiting for. Sounds like Audi USA is pushing corporate to bring this engine/model here. That being said, for the $, I can't complain about my T3. I haven't been driving it much lately I drove it the last two days and it is such a great vehicle.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Oh yeah sign me up.... Perhaps after 2 years when the first ones come off lease I might be able to afford one. I bought my '07 TDI at 30 months old and 42,000 miles at almost exactly half the original sticker price. I'm guessing a nicely equipped SQ7 TDI will sticker in the high $80K low $90K range. Optioned out with ceramic brakes etc it has to be over $100K

·
Registered
219 Posts
i would say more. A highly optioned Q7 right now is over $85k (which is too high if you ask me) Car prices are rediculous these days especially since wages have been stagnant or decreasing. Even a highly optioned Treg Exec is $64k

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
id guess an sq7 would be around 125k...in line with rs7 and s8 pricing. the 3.0t is as rg955 says in the mid 80s already once equipped the way youd actually buy it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts