Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks, I am new here and in need of assistance. I have an 04 Touareg and I need the metal catch for my passenger side headlight! I am wanting to see if anyone has a broken paasenger headlight (HID or HALOGEN), it does'nt really matter because the metal catch should be the same. Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Folks, I am new here and in need of assistance. I have an 04 Touareg and I need the metal catch for my passenger side headlight! I am wanting to see if anyone has a broken paasenger headlight (HID or HALOGEN), it does'nt really matter because the metal catch should be the same. Thanks in advance for the help!
Hey there. Unfortunately, it does matter which (HID or Halogen) headlight assembly you use, due to the electrical connection between the unit and harness it connects to. I had to replace my pass side box and was going to convert it down to a Halogen, but the none of the lights would work as the halogen unit uses 6 pins, where as the HID uses 14. Look up Valeo headlight for your Touareg. I bought one online, brand new for $325. (1/2 price from what the dealer wanted--> $720!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts