Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
v10tdi arrival in USA

I ordered mine too, and it should be here in April. My dealer was nice enough to give me the printout showing the VIN and the date it was released for production (January 29) etc. It left Germany on March 3 and I will expect it around 4-15-04.

I'll place a post when I really do get it.

Michaelj

·
Registered
14 Posts
They're not The US gets a limited amount.You can't order a 2004 anymore.We're the 4th largest market for VW so everyone else gets first dibs.So if you were to order one now it would take a year.It would probably take longer if VW actually advertised the V10 in the US.98% of the 04 V10 sold where done to people in the VW loop of V10 knowledge.Even though it's available in the US no major magazine has don an in dept reveiw to my knowledge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got off the phone with my salesperson, and she said that my V10, the order for which was transmitted to VW yesterday morning, should be arriving by mid summer. Longer than I wanted to wait, but better than it could have been.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.