Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dectane LED used Taillights are for sale. These were custom ordered from Germany and are full LED including brake, tail, turn, reverse, and rear fog lights. They include resistors so no error codes and are plug and play to the factory wire harness. They are black housing with slightly tinted covers. Looking for $250 plus shipping for them. Item location is Jacksonville Florida 32216 And one light has a chipped corner and hardly noticing everyone when installed, please see pictures below.

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi , I'm interested , zip is 11101
can you post more pics of the chipped part of the tail light ?
is it bad ? is it chipped to a point where it allows water / moisture into the inside ?
thanks

·
Registered
469 Posts
Your PM box is full could not respond there. Paid via paypal. Yes I can email or fax you a prepaid fed ex label you need only tell me the dimensions and weight and drop it off at Kinkos or fed ex does that work for you?

·
Super Moderator
9,745 Posts
Please send PayPal link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OP has not been active on the forum since 6-15-16. I am doubting you will hear from him/her at all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.