Club Touareg Forum banner
241 - 245 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
FWIW - Office of Fair Trading and/or the Small Claims Tribunal are toothless tigers. They want everyone to sit down, talk it out, and reach a "compromise". Been there, done that and it's a massive punish of a time wasting exercise.

Can I get a show of hands who would be willing to throw in some dough if I got a solicitor involved with a letter or 2??

Oz

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sounds good.

I know some people prefer to not state things on a public forum so perhaps anyone who's interested can PM Withnail and we can start to get a list together (hope that's ok that I just volunteered you!).

I'm still dealing with a few issues from the latest floods, including intermittent internet access, no landline phone, no mobile reception, closed roads, etc so if others can start it rolling, once I can get to the computer repair store to get my main computer back (great time to have a hard drive fail) I'll pull up a list of possible contacts for legal action and make some enquiries.

Would be awesome to get as many people on board as we can with this because numbers talk. I swear, every second 7P Touareg I see has either turned off the DRLs or is driving around "winking" so hopefully we can get some serious action.

Oz

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry to hear you are having all those struggles buddy. I’m happy to collect names - I just setup a google form to assist in collecting information.
If people want to submit via the form or message me directly, please do

I am assuming a lawyer will request the information I am requesting within the form so that everything is verifiable.

241 - 245 of 245 Posts