Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Is it to early to ask about 2009 Rally dates? :)

Igor
Yeah, a little bit. Aircooled will make a post when he and TregininCO decide on what/when they want to do it.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
I haven't even gotten there yet. Expect it to be at about the usual time, late July to early August.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
The 2009 Rally will be about a month after my lease is up on Ol' Blue, so I'm a question mark as far as attendance goes for '09. There are a lot of things up in the air at the moment, many of which will determine whether I'm in a Touareg at all come rally time next year. I'm hoping to say I'm in, but the realist in me is saying "Not so fast."

Matt

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
Yeah tell me about it...I'm staying away from bridges and tall buildings ;-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it to early to ask about 2009 Rally dates? :)

Igor
Hi, new user here, from Oklahoma. Can't believe there is a Touareg rally "close" to here - how do I get info about the 2009 one?

Blue V6, by the way. Too many roads in Oklahoma are paved.

·
Super Moderator
9,386 Posts
Hi, new user here, from Oklahoma. Can't believe there is a Touareg rally "close" to here - how do I get info about the 2009 one?

Blue V6, by the way. Too many roads in Oklahoma are paved.
Just check back on this thread occasionally. It is a bit early to have any info on the event at this point.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
I am working on plans for 2009. Expect the dates to be either the last week of July or the first week of August. Don't book anything yet folks, we may be changing venue this year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
buttebeautie here ... checking in for 2009 ... all is well ... snow is accumulating here again ... much less than this time last year [like the economy?] ... might be gone by end of June ... will start off-road in late March ... can't wait ... getting cabin fever ... even run out of indoor honey-do's ... but, trout and wild flowers only a far dream now ... contact us if you decide to come ski over "spring break" ... all for now ... gotta "broom off" the 'outdoor T-Reg" ... MaMa's is in new barn storage this year ... nestled nicely against Bambi.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Please send some snow this way. The 12 inches that we were promised this week turned into nothing but strong and dry chinook winds. I'm very scared about the wildfire threat at this point!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Chris,
I'm [finally] trying to add a freshly taken image to my ClubTouareg Profile under the "Signature Section" ... but, "Edit my Profile" page from link stays 'on' only a second at most ... then takes me back to: "View my "About Me" as seen by everybody else" page ... frustratring!

Also, does the origin of my image have to be from a http: URL?

HELP!

PS Snow on the way ... UPS and Fed-Ex each bringing 75#! Be glad you are not in a suberb of Melbourne!

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Jerry, sent you a Private Message.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I'm a new user form Maryland and I want to throw my hat in for the 2009 Rally. I'll keep an eye on the threads for dates and registration info. I'll get some pictures of my '04 V8 up soon.
Jerry

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
I love Ouray too, but five years more or less in the same place with the same trails has left me for a need to change it up. Still not ready to announce, but I hope to have something is the next two weeks. Dates for the new location are looking to start around Aug 3.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Well, I hate to be a pooper, but it looks like I'm out for this year. I'm heading back to Ohio in May for a week for a wedding party (Best Man duties), and that is eating up the lions share of this years vacation time for me. So, regardless of locale, I'm out for 2009's Rally. :(

Matt

1 - 20 of 70 Posts