Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Looking on Ebay yesterday found this damaged 2015 V6 TDI Touareg with 31K on the clock for sale .Do you think it would be a good buy for some one who was good at repairs or just for parts? located in South Australia.

Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out now! 2015 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG V6 TDI 7P AUTO 3.0L TURBO DIESEL 31K REPAIRABLE DRIVES 2015 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG V6 TDI 7P AUTO 3.0L TURBO DIESEL 31K REPAIRABLE DRIVES | eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think it's 150 TDI not a V6 TDI just by looking at wheels(V6 comes with 20" Masafi) also does not have air suspension.

·
Registered
48 Posts
1/2015 VOLKSWAGEN TOUAREG 4MOTION SUV
3.0L V6 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE BLUEMOTION
8 SPEED SPORTS AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
HAS ONLY TRAVELLED 31,200KMS - COMPLETE SERVICE HISTORY

Direct from the ebay ad.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Passed in at $10k and reserve not met. I guess it's worth a bit more than that if you could store it and part it out.... but it's really only worth what some one will pay which is less than the bloke who owns it this is its worth....

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Passed in at $10k and reserve not met. I guess it's worth a bit more than that if you could store it and part it out.... but it's really only worth what some one will pay which is less than the bloke who owns it this is its worth....

I would be slightly concerned as the engine seems to be displaced to one side in the engine bay. May be the camera angle but if it was that suggest more than just cosmetic damage.

regards
Drag

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Write off. It will cost you more to repair than a new one unless you own a very good bodyshop.

Sent from my Hisense C20 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts