Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are offering custom ECU tuning for only 425 EURO as a special offer from NOW until Christmas *Limited Supply Only*

This special offer is based on our "Rent Out" tuning Interface. You will receive a Laptop equipped with our ECU tuning tool. You will be fully instructed on how to Read and Write to the ECU. It is very very simple. If you feel you would prefer us to do the Read and Writing this is no problem. Via TeamViewer we can remotely access the laptop thru an Internet connection and perform the necessary work should it be needed.

We will take care of delivery and collection of the equipment with our couriers.

This offer will be for approx 10 customers due to the time we have left from now until End of Year.

Our tuning tool can tune the following Touaregs:

V10 TDI
3.0 TDI
2.5 TDI
3.6 FSI

Unfortunately, It does not cover the common 4.2 V8 but we can do these via our interface package. Email [email protected] for more info on the V8 package.

To get included in this deal, contact [email protected] as soon as possible and you will be informed when our equipment will be available for you.

First in, First served:)

*for new members to this forum, search clubtouareg to read our feedback from our many clubtouareg customers*

A refundable deposit will be required before our equipment is delivered to you. It will refunded after collection. Contact Peter for full details.

contact CustomSpooling USA rep: [email protected]

Best Regards
CustomSpooling

·
Registered
116 Posts
what are the expected gains on the 3.6?

I feel like there's less added value on getting a custom tune on an NA engine than there is on the TDIs, am I right?

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what are the expected gains on the 3.6?

I feel like there's less added value on getting a custom tune on an NA engine than there is on the TDIs, am I right?
Approx 10%. Gains are very noticeable on the 3.6 and are worth tuning. On small N/A engines it is pointless but 10% extra on a 3.6 is significant. Improved throttle response, better MPG etc will come with it.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can we remove this when going to the dealer for service?
Dealer doesn't see anything. Only if there was an ECU update for your model then the dealer might over-write the tune by uploading an update. If this happens, for a small fee, our tuning tool will be sent to you.

Alternatively, you can opt for one of our Interface packages and switch between Stock program and tuned program as you wish. Contact [email protected] for more info:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Promotional Price for OBD2 Tuning Interface Package

For the V10 and 4.2L V8, our promotional price is $1,111 US or 800 Euro. Our regular price is 850 Euro. This includes a custom tune and the OBD2 Tuning Interface which you keep. It includes a basic code reader than you can use scan, read, and clear diagnostic codes. It stores your stock ECU file and your tuned file, so you can use it to reflash your tuned file if a dealer overwrites your tune.

This price is good till the end of the year. Contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or wish to purchase a tune.

Thanks
Peter
CustomSpooling USA

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Many thanks for the amount of interest this far. To keep up with demand we are organizing another ECU flashing tool for hire in the USA.:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just want to add that I've used this CS (back in July this year) for my V10 and I have nothing but praise for the guy and what he does. His professionalism is admirable.

Unless he's been taking the Dr. Jekyll juice, you've nothing to worry about in terms of him delivering (literally and metaphorically) on what he says...

My V10 moves like a stealth fighter now. It doesn't matter what the speed it picks up and cloud-bursts like you wouldn't believe...

Highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
CustomSpooling said:
Many thanks for the amount of interest this far. To keep up with demand we are organizing another ECU flashing tool for hire in the USA.:)
Any news on the USA ECU yet? Still interested in upgrading my 2011 TDI

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any news on the USA ECU yet? Still interested in upgrading my 2011 TDI
Updated news on our Plug and Play Tuning Kit for the 2011 TDI is forthcoming along with photos of the unit. I can say that it is a nicely constructed unit with OEM connectors. We are gathering customer feedback to include in the update. We should be able to post it here:cool: in the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
CustomSpoolingUSA said:
Updated news on our Plug and Play Tuning Kit for the 2011 TDI is forthcoming along with photos of the unit. I can say that it is a nicely constructed unit with OEM connectors. We are gathering customer feedback to include in the update. We should be able to post it here:cool: in the next couple of days.
That sounds awesome! Keep the updates coming:)

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We have sold a new kit to a customer in Canada. We will post the feedback here later today.

As Peter noted, we have used OEM connectors purchased here in VW Ireland for the turbo signal and camshaft position sensor.

Update coming soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That sounds awesome! Keep the updates coming:)
Had the Piggyback ECU installed yesterday in my 2010 TDI and am very happy. The Treg was great to drive already but the unit has made the performance superior and it accelerates much quicker without that lag that existed when you stepped on it.

Customer service and follow up was great and I would highly recommend dealing with CS.....love my Treg but I love it more now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts