Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2017 Volkswagen Touareg Wolfsburg
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Anybody have any ideas for a custom license plate frame for my 2017 Touareg. I'm looking for something that say Touareg on it but haven't found any. Has anyone found any business that can make something like that?

· Premium Member
556 Posts
Hey All,
Anybody have any ideas for a custom license plate frame for my 2017 Touareg. I'm looking for something that say Touareg on it but haven't found any. Has anyone found any business that can make something like that?
great idea! I found a place online with usa style customizable license plate frames. Super easy to design And cost about $20 each. Custom License Plate Frames

Rectangle Font Tints and shades Pattern Circle

easy to design. I did this design on stainless steel frame with black matte lettering in just a couple minutes. They have a wide variety of metal and plastic frames and fonts and colors.

perhaps there is a similar type company to accommodate members in the rest of the world.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great idea! I found a place online with usa style customizable license plate frames. Super easy to design And cost about $20 each. Custom License Plate Frames

View attachment 255460

easy to design. I did this design on stainless steel frame with black matte lettering in just a couple minutes. They have a wide variety of metal and plastic frames and fonts and colors.

perhaps there is a similar type company to accommodate members in the rest of the world.
Thank you!!! Looks great I will check it out!

Have nice weekend!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

View attachment 255460

What do you think? I just ordered this design... When it comes in I'll send a picture of it on the Touareg.

Rectangle Font Electric blue Parallel Number

· Registered
2,281 Posts
Here's the plate surrounds I had custom made a couple of years ago, they would only make sense to fellow CT members.

TonyB
Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Dog Photograph

· Premium Member
556 Posts
Here's the plate surrounds I had custom made a couple of years ago, they would only make sense to fellow CT members.
TonyB
hi Seafarer28, love the club touareg and your forum name on your license plate frame!
if you recall where you had it made, maybe post so other members in your neck of the world might have the ability to get some custom frames too. Is yours metal or plastic? Did the place you had yours made offer choices?

i have my design for usa plate frame, but I think I will add my forum name to the bottom as you have done. Great idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts