Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my custom tune from custom spooling and all I can say is wow! The pedal feeling is amazing! It now feels like the accelerator pedal is attached to the throttle bodies. The seat dyno also can feel the difference is also amazing and the customer support has been great! I will update with more info after I have more time to drive it.

·
Banned
7,167 Posts
I just installed my custom tune from custom spooling and all I can say is wow! The pedal feeling is amazing! It now feels like the accelerator pedal is attached to the throttle bodies. The seat dyno also can feel the difference is also amazing and the customer support has been great! I will update with more info after I have more time to drive it.
Try and do a 0-60mph run, I'm curious what your numbers are. Post them here http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f63/super-cool-fact-the-v8-fsi-is-faster-than-the-v10-tdi-this-will-be-interesting-46232-22.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll I finally drove the touareg a slight distance after the custom tune. I drove from my house to my work which is about 35 miles, its mostly highway (70-80mph) and some city unless there is traffic or the weather is bad. On average according to the mpg number up on the dash which I know is typically off I read around 16.3-17.1 going to work. Today it was raining so I hit traffic half way to work and it was stop and go for at least a 1/4 of it, I got 19.4! I would assume that if I would not have hit traffic that number would be closer to 20 if not 20. When I fill my tank I will update you with a real number but according to the mpg counter on the dash I gained some MPG as well!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
johnsc2
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing