Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Treg so I have the following items for sale - all items are OBO and you will need to add shipping. I had an 05 V8 so all these parts fit models/years compatible with that.

Full set of OEM floor mats - great condition. Drivers mat shows minimal wear in the heel area, other mats are near perfect. They were sitting on my workbench under some boxes so the pictures show some pressure marks but they are not cut or frayed or anything. Oval retention holes. $50 plus shipping

Rear Cargo Shade - good condition - little dusty from sitting around in my garage. While taking picture, I noticed one small mark on the top, not very noticable. Need to be wiped down as they are dusty. $75 plus shipping

Curt Hitch - I installed this on my Treg and used it once with a cargo carrier. It is dusty from being in my garage for a few months. Since it was installed it will have the witness markes where the bolts go and it has some of the adhesive from that foam support under the bumper on the top of it but otherwise its in good condition. Its heavy so shipping will be expensive - I think they go for around $175 new. $50 plus actual shipping charges.

Prefer paypal for payments or local pickup can be arranged. I live in Oshkosh, WI zip 54963.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in the hitch. How much to ship to 19529? Also, can you provide the model number (I'd like to ensure it's compatible).

Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CrazyGame16 - sent you a PM.

Oil Filters are sold pending payment. Hitch and cargo cover still available at this time.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for new prices.

Floor mats - $45 plus shipping.

Cargo cover - $60 plus shipping.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Floor mats still available - new price $40 plus shipping obo.

Cargo cover might be spoken for with a local pickup but payment pending.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cargo cover sold. Moving floor mats to a separate thread as they are the only item left.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts