Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys need HELP. The there is creaking sound coming from where the front vent console meets the RHS soft section of the Dash. The sound goes away when I press the soft section of the dash right next to the console so there has to be something I can do to fix it. I CAN NOT TAKE IT ANY MORE

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a rattle in the passenger door panel that stops when you hold your hand on it. I just turn the radio up..... I should really look into fixing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
725 Posts
Installing friction tape is my last option, i want to know if there is something lose which I can tighten.
There is a metal frame behind the radio that holds everything together. There are six screws that could be checked. Them a few screws that hold the plastic parts in place. Regardless it’s a simple matter of removing the radio and checking for loose screws.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a metal frame behind the radio that holds everything together. There are six screws that could be checked. Them a few screws that hold the plastic parts in place. Regardless it’s a simple matter of removing the radio and checking for loose screws.
Cool that works for me. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts