1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
2004 Volkswagen Touareg, V10 diesel engine, 103,928 miles, runs and drives well, sold by bill of sale (no title). Call

:confused:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill of sale. Swap or sell all parts. Or get a district justice to re-issue a title

·
Registered
196 Posts
I wonder if the owner has a title loan on it...

-J

·
Registered
219 Posts
Vehicle looks wonky as well, rear is sitting low and front is up. Just doesn't look right to me period

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone called? I want the interior! Splitzies anyone?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
In the front view the hood lines are not straight, driver's side bends upward.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Is that a factory color?

Wheeler Dealers should do a Touareg V10 TDI. That one might be a good candidate.

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
I like wheeler dealers except for the fake drama and all the yelling. Why is it that all these car guy shows have so much yelling?

Yes that light blue was factory.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
I like wheeler dealers except for the fake drama and all the yelling. Why is it that all these car guy shows have so much yelling? Yes that light blue was factory.
Wheeler Dealers doesn't seem like it has too much drama to me. Some other shows on Velocity are much worse. The first couple seasons of Graveyard Carz (which is shot here in Eugene) were a little over-baked but they've toned down the drama and focus more on the cars now. Which is good.

Anyway I'd love to know the story on this CL V10 that allegedly runs but yet shows suspicious signs of damage and has no title.

·
Premium Member
10,219 Posts
Wheeler Dealers doesn't seem like it has too much drama to me. Some other shows on Velocity are much worse. The first couple seasons of Graveyard Carz (which is shot here in Eugene) were a little over-baked but they've toned down the drama and focus more on the cars now. Which is good.

Anyway I'd love to know the story on this CL V10 that allegedly runs but yet shows suspicious signs of damage and has no title.
I guess on wheeler dealers the only drama is at the point of purchase or sale.

Velocity drives me nuts with all the yelling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pretty sure it was on eBay not long ago. Not there now, I checked. I don't remember the price or location. I do remember the no title and the pics.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts