Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's start keeping track of the cost of service. Please use this format when replying:

*** THIS IS FOR THE 20K SERVICE ONLY ***

Dealer Name
Dealer City, State
Cost of 20k Service
Month/Year of Service
Loaner Type (if you got one)

· Registered
5 Posts
Nope! Other than some TSB's that were no charge on the bill, it was just the 20K service. It will be interesting to see where others come in for price. Could be they gotcha in the Bay Area or are they higher than others? Will monitor post to see. I cant do anything about it now :-({|=

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Devoman, where did you get the oil filter and filte element for the 20k service that you did on your car? Did you order them online for some where?

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Wow that is a cheap oil filter. I thought you had bought the supplies online because they were so cheap.

· Registered
67 Posts
Rather than make a new post, I thought that I would revive one from the dead.

I was just quoted $409 for the 20K service on my V6 at Bozzani VW and I can mark off 50 bucks if I bring the oil. It was $395 at Capistrano, mark off $30 if I bring the oil and another 20% after a coupon for $292. No loaner at both dealers though, but I can get a MKV Jetta as a rental for $25 at Capo. Are these prices average? Any suggestions on dealers in the LA area?

· Registered
26 Posts
Quote: $450 at Livingston In Woodland Hills, CA. We'll see what it is when I pick it up.

Total was $493...

Had to take it back because it was dripping oil. Supposedly it was not the techs fault but a bad gasket that just happened to fail at the same time. No more info was given...

· Registered
1,420 Posts
service

399 at Sonnen Audi VW in San Rafael California, no rental included but free shuttle around Marin county, have had nothing but great service from them!!

· Registered
28 Posts
Multiple quotes that I got from different Dealers in Milwaukee Area.

Concourse Motors - $450.00
Boucher - $289.00 gives 10% off with online coupon on website.
EVS - $269.00
Hall VW - $225.00

Every one of these are going to do the same stuff that has been listed in the owners manual for 20K service. I will let you know the final price once I get it done in couple of weeks. I usually go to Hall VW for the service and no issues so far. So I think I will go there for this one too.

· Registered
1 Posts
I was quoted $312.00 for 20K service in Chattanooga, TN. Includes oil and filter, all fluids checked and topped off, tire balance and rotation (I'm positivie they'll tell me my brakes need to be changed!) and the other door lubing requirements listed in the manual.

I'm supposed to take it in next Thursday- they'll have a loaner for me. Will post as to what I get.

trudie

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.