Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the manual it describes the convenience window feature, (hold unlock for windows down, hold lock for windows up and moonroof shut) but I can't access the menu to enable it manual says it should be in: Car Button > Settings > Windows

Am I the only one who can't access the convenience locks? Or do I need VAGCOM to enable this?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Do you mean remotely using the key fob or using the key in the key slot on the driver's door?

The new Tregs might be able to do this remotely from the key fob but all other VWs I've owned I had to use the key in the driver's side door while the vehicle was locked to accomplish this.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The manual says both, though on the T3 you would have to remove the cap coving the door lock and use the plastic emergency key. It also says with KESSY which our Touareg has you should be able to hold your finger on the door handle to do convenience closing.

But again it does not seem like this option is enabled on my truck and to enable it you are supposed to go to a menu on the touch screen that I don't have.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Tuck reading here and other sites that it was disabled in US but yeah, VAG should do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts