Club Touareg Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I bought mine in triplicate on the way home tonight. Borders had them. Too bad they put that ugly-ass Toyota on the cover!

Also, I'm pretty sure that's me in the top-right corner of page 43. (The DRL's weren't Yeti-fied yet!). SCHWEEEET!!!!!!! :D

Great stuff! Thanks Jason for getting this together!

Matt

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Too bad they put that ugly-ass Toyota on the cover!
Its better than this -
2007 Toyota Tundra: Project Deepwoods - First Look
*That* was across from us at SEMA, and after staring at it for awhile it begins to resemble someone's bathroom wallpaper.
puke

Also, I'm pretty sure that's me in the top-right corner of page 43. (The DRL's weren't Yeti-fied yet!). SCHWEEEET!!!!!!! :D
I think it is! Bow Down

Someone's Touareg on the bottom of Page 44 does a great job of looking like its Shadow Blue... though I know there was only one. Interesting Sky reflection or color balance.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Its better than this -
2007 Toyota Tundra: Project Deepwoods - First Look
*That* was across from us at SEMA, and after staring at it for awhile it begins to resemble someone's bathroom wallpaper.
puke

Someone's Touareg on the bottom of Page 44 does a great job of looking like its Shadow Blue... though I know there was only one. Interesting Sky reflection or color balance.
Yeah, that truck is quite grotesque as well. I think the Touareg on 44 you're referring to is RvDub @ VWVortex. I think he was the only one with a Thule box on during the rally.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
Hopefully I will be picking up my copies tonight when we head downtown for some event. I called the store last night to make sure they had copies in stock. :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks guys but I can't take all the credit: RJ was responsible for the lions share of the copy work (the words) All I did was shoot 1000 pictures and use my connections to get it printed.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
To that end, thanks RJ, for hurting the words into being what they are, and thanks to everyone (Aircooled, Mrs. Aircooled, etc) who had a hand in putting this trip together. Glad to have been a part of it, and certainly looking forward to doing it again!!

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,357 Posts
I got my copies today and it is a way cool article. I am sorry for being the center of attention on the first two pages!! :) I do have to agree, that Toy is fricken ugly. At least put a paint job on the thing. puke

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
12 Participants
TheMadHatter
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing