Club Touareg Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I bought mine in triplicate on the way home tonight. Borders had them. Too bad they put that ugly-ass Toyota on the cover!

Also, I'm pretty sure that's me in the top-right corner of page 43. (The DRL's weren't Yeti-fied yet!). SCHWEEEET!!!!!!! :D

Great stuff! Thanks Jason for getting this together!

Matt

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Too bad they put that ugly-ass Toyota on the cover!
Its better than this -
2007 Toyota Tundra: Project Deepwoods - First Look
*That* was across from us at SEMA, and after staring at it for awhile it begins to resemble someone's bathroom wallpaper.
puke

Also, I'm pretty sure that's me in the top-right corner of page 43. (The DRL's weren't Yeti-fied yet!). SCHWEEEET!!!!!!! :D
I think it is! Bow Down

Someone's Touareg on the bottom of Page 44 does a great job of looking like its Shadow Blue... though I know there was only one. Interesting Sky reflection or color balance.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Its better than this -
2007 Toyota Tundra: Project Deepwoods - First Look
*That* was across from us at SEMA, and after staring at it for awhile it begins to resemble someone's bathroom wallpaper.
puke

Someone's Touareg on the bottom of Page 44 does a great job of looking like its Shadow Blue... though I know there was only one. Interesting Sky reflection or color balance.
Yeah, that truck is quite grotesque as well. I think the Touareg on 44 you're referring to is RvDub @ VWVortex. I think he was the only one with a Thule box on during the rally.

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
Hopefully I will be picking up my copies tonight when we head downtown for some event. I called the store last night to make sure they had copies in stock. :)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks guys but I can't take all the credit: RJ was responsible for the lions share of the copy work (the words) All I did was shoot 1000 pictures and use my connections to get it printed.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
To that end, thanks RJ, for hurting the words into being what they are, and thanks to everyone (Aircooled, Mrs. Aircooled, etc) who had a hand in putting this trip together. Glad to have been a part of it, and certainly looking forward to doing it again!!

Matt

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
I got my copies today and it is a way cool article. I am sorry for being the center of attention on the first two pages!! :) I do have to agree, that Toy is fricken ugly. At least put a paint job on the thing. puke

21 - 28 of 28 Posts