Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my source at Primemedia sent me this pic she took of the tare sheets for the article I put together for this years rally.

Huge thanks to all who were involved/helped with words & pictures.

If the layout doesn't change it should be in the Jan/Feb issue.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Nice, if it stays that way there will be at least three pics with my Treg in it. Yeah, one was not of such a nice time, but at least I got in. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Now I really feel bad I missed out! Next year for sure. Nice work! So the magazine is called Trucktrend?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Sweet ! Looking forward to seeing the issue.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Now I really feel bad I missed out! Next year for sure. Nice work! So the magazine is called Trucktrend?
I found the Nov/Dec issue easily at Fry's Electronics. If I am not mistaken, it owned by MotorTrend.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Yes, it is a sub-publication of Motor Trend magazine.

And that my white Touareg in in the middle of the big shot! Also mine vehicle keeping Yeti's from sliding down the hill while we change his tire.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
It's not out yet.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
You got that right!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
It is a shame there is no pic of the 08 with the flat in the article, but I guess mine was more dramatic. ;)
Drama king! :evil_laugh:

Well, yours was definitely in a more picturesque place. However, I'll still take the weather we had for ours in the '08. :cool:

Matt

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
I was always under the impression that the T2 V8 would have would have it's own aside in or near the article. I guess we won't know until it get published.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I spoke with the editor at Truck Trend this morning. It's a three-page article and subscribers should start receiving them next week with news stand versions arriving the first week of December.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Just picked up a copy (or three). Found it today at Fry's Electronics magazine rack.

There is an additional page with more photos. I can count mine in two of them!

Nice article Jason!

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Just picked up a copy (or three). Found it today at Fry's Electronics magazine rack.

There is an additional page with more photos. I can count mine in two of them!

Nice article Jason!
I can't seem to find the damn thing anywhere at least around my house. :anger:I have not ventured to a Borders yet, so I may do that this weekend. It was at Walmart and I saw last months issue but nothing yet for this month. :mad:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I can't seem to find the damn thing anywhere at least around my house. :anger:I have not ventured to a Borders yet, so I may do that this weekend. It was at Walmart and I saw last months issue but nothing yet for this month. :mad:
Yuck,, yeah, Fry's usually gets it quick. Check Borders / B&N if you have them.

You do have credit on one of the third-page photos.

·
Super Moderator
9,368 Posts
Yuck,, yeah, Fry's usually gets it quick. Check Borders / B&N if you have them.

You do have credit on one of the third-page photos.
Yeah Chris had asked me if they could use a couple of my photos and I was like sure if they think it was a printable picture. I would just like to see it in print myself!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts