Club Touareg Forum banner

141 - 160 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
My car reduced to can bus 1.6. Trying to get it back to 2.0. Been reading but not sure what file to load ... Sw 30 maybe? I have the factory 5B DVD. Anyone able to help get me back to 2.0 can

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It would probably get best to start a new thread with your inquiry to achieve better results regarding your issue.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This car has brought me to my knees... need to sort out Navigation unit problems...

I will describe my issues with the 2005 V8 (north American car) in another thread but for now I am desperately looking for the firmware update .iso file to get my S2 unit from 0628 to the 0635 version.

Can someone please help me?

[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi there just after the iso file if possible, my sat nav disk is scrached to hell,(just brought car) i have a new disk from vw but it does not work on the unit.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Danville. I had just a burned CD of the firmware that a member on here had sent me. I reburned it using a different .iso burner, and it worked the second time. I'm not sure why a purchased disc wouldn't work, unless there was an error when it was written. If you want, PM me your email and I can send you the file I have, along with the link to the .iso burner program I used. I am guessing you already have the install TSB.
Hi mate do u still have the file? Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi everyone, I just got a question, maybe somebody will know the answer:

Do you guys think that this update will stop draining only after installing English language from Navigation CD right after installation of 0635 soft?

My RNS 2 started to drain battery in april so I decided to make update to 0635. after the update it was still draining. So I've been taking out radio fuse everyday. One day I decided to run navigation cd to install English langunage (after the update it was German) and the same day I forgot to take out fuse. Next day I noticed that no battery drain was caused.

141 - 160 of 181 Posts