Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
My dealer just did both the cluster "clock" flash and the NAV update. Also got a new battery and a solar charger. Cold weather brought in lots of Tregs. Good thing for the free rental.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, does anyone have a non NAV touareg with the clock running fast they want to try this on? I am in Burlington, MA during the day... :chainsaw:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oops! Sorry. I don't know about the actual upgrade. :confused2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Interesting by-product of cluster and NAV flashes is that the NAV clock had to be set separately. Mine was 1 hour behind.

·
Administrator
4,833 Posts
hspiva said:
Interesting by-product of cluster and NAV flashes is that the NAV clock had to be set separately. Mine was 1 hour behind.
I haven't had the opportunity to do the nav update and won't bother with the cluster update as I have no problems with mine. Do you know which update caused the time set by-product? I suspect it is the cluster update.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm going to keep an eye on the cluster clock a while before coming to a conclusion. We noticed that the NAV clock was off an hour as our ETA was prior to our current time, and we stayed within a time zone and normal highway speeds.

I'll mention this the next time we see the dealer, but I don't expect much from them. My Treg and its mods and upgrades have them confused as it is. At least the service in "Service" has been pleasant. Expensive, when not "under warranty", but pleasant.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts