Club Touareg is making changes to how we are handling commercial posts. All commerical vendors are required to adhere to the following rules for posts of a commercial nature. If you have questions about this policy, please PM a moderator or administrator.
Commercial Members, Community Sponsors, & Industry Pros: (For-profit companies and Industry professionals): The forum does not discourage nor endorse any commercial entity and is not intended for soliciting business by commercial parties. Our purpose is sharing knowledge so others can benefit. Commercial participants must adhere to all the forum policies including these specifically set out for commercial participants.
- Members who have a commercial interest in participating in our community may be identified as commercial members at our discretion. We enforce a very strict policy regarding solicitation of our membership by commercial participants.
- Commercial members may not quote prices in any forum except the Commercial Posts Forum.
- The use of "call me" tactics will not be tolerated. Commercial members may not use the Forum to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest in, including informational pages except as specifically allowed in these policies or by prior arrangements with SK networks.
- Commercial members may not use any section of the forum except the Commercial Posts Forum to discuss their products or services unless answering a direct question and even in this case vendors may not quote prices (unless in Commercial Posts Forums).
- Commercial members may not use the main Forums to direct others to the Commercial Posts Forums.
- Registered commercial members may have up to 3 signature lines including blank lines and one link. The format of this link shall be the vendors business name with an embedded link, font size 2 (see example below) and general location (city and state). Signatures may not include email addresses, phone numbers, prompts to contact or a sales pitch. Statements that promote the business outside of these guidelines will not be permitted. Signatures must follow our forums posting standards and only one line may be bolded. Commercial members also registered as Premium/supporting members may add a 4th signature line and include an additional link to a non-commercial website. Signatures found to be out of compliance may be edited by our site staff with no prior notice.
Social Knowledge Networks
2009 Toureg Aftermarket Parts