Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

Bought an 09 Touareg a few months back and love everything about it (except fuel cost lol). I've always wanted an Audi SUV and this is the next best thing for me.

I know my way around a shop but only here for tips and info.

Hoping to contribute as well since I won't be bringing this to a shop and like doing my own work.

I'd like to thank all the previous posters for the priceless information here.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
It is ALWAYS a good idea to put your location (USA, which part, other country?) and model of your Touareg in your sign in. Most of us don't want to bother guessing where you are of if you have gas or diesel. Example, it would do you little good if I were to recommend guy in Portland Or who has a Vag-Com (and it appears you WILL need one) if you don't live anywhere near there. I know I can sometimes tell from a description of the steering wheel on the R side of the car (or a picture) that the car is in the UK but that is where my guessing powers stop.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Click on User CP to update your profile but first you need to exit enhanced mobile view if using a phone or use a PC so you see the "full" site view.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
noobytoogy
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing