GTG, Good Dealers, etc?

·
Registered
102 Posts
North Royalton here

·
Registered
39 Posts
Live in Willoughby but only have a TDi Jetta wagon but trying to sell off something else to get a 12 Exec TDi Touareg.

John

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just a quick note to all in the Cleveland area, my son who drives a VW with a club from the westside,lakewood I believe is having a impromt car show in Chardon on Friday as a fundraiser to the families I believe. I will try to get more info and post here on Thursday.

·
Registered
102 Posts
CHARDON CHARITY CAR SHOW

C.H.S Charity Event Car Show Brought to you by Street Scenes

THIS IS THE PAGE NAME ON FACEBOOK WITH THE INFO
IT IS THIS FRIDAY MARCH 9TH FROM 1PM TIL 7PM AT THE HIGH SCHOOL I BELIEVE ...HOPING TO GO IN MY TREG IF THE WEATHER HOLDS OUT

·
Registered
102 Posts
VW GET-TOGETHER ?

so its spring/summer time.... and where are the get togethers ? I wanna take out the Treg or Audi.?or the Bicycles,old,new,tandem,recumbent ! just go!

·
Registered
102 Posts
CAR CRUISING

I Guess from growing up in Southern Cali Im really used to cleaning my ride and going out to cruise and show it off a bit.I was wondering where might be a good place to do that from time to time after cleaning it up nice on the weekends and to other nice VWs and other rides ?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rbgolf01 said:
I Guess from growing up in Southern Cali Im really used to cleaning my ride and going out to cruise and show it off a bit.I was wondering where might be a good place to do that from time to time after cleaning it up nice on the weekends and to other nice VWs and other rides ?
I know what you mean. I am originally from South Fla (Ft. Lauderdale). Growing up there were always locations where groups would meet up. Bad news is that it really is not part of the crushing culture here. I would check out this group. We meet every few Saturday mornings. No cruising but cool cars.

Switch Cars 216-453-0507 ask about cars and coffee

Also this VW group is cool. Spring and summer cruises in the parks etc.

http://www.fatdubs.com

Hopefully see you around. Where are you located? I'm in Independence/Brecksville.

·
Registered
102 Posts
SO I THINK WE NEED A TREG /VW/AUDI OR ATHER GET TOGETHER? ANY WANNA ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Get-together

well another great sunny season has come and gone and we never got any of these great little Tregs together........well ? what do we do now? put them away for the winter....NO WAY ALL WHEEL DRIVE FUN !

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bring on the snow!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fairlawn area, and just bought new OZ wheels with Blizzaks mounted...It better snow soon, wife is giving me one of those "just had to get these"....as they sit in my garage getting dusty and not snowy !

·
Registered
102 Posts
REALLY enough winter i want spring and to get my RV out and take out the Touareg! please and a nice place to show it all CLEAN

·
Registered
102 Posts
does anyone go to Yankee lake truck night ... i see it around on signs and trucks , and was wondering

·
Registered
102 Posts
wow a v10 tdi ... that would be a even sweeter one to pull my RV....... my V8 is great though

1 - 20 of 42 Posts