1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a clean T1 or T2 Touareg.

V6
Loaded (Leather, xenon, Nav, park)
Air suspension preferred (I know...buy a V8!)

New England location ideal, willing to travel down east coast for the right truck

Strongly prefer silver or grey exterior

Let me know if you have or know of one that may be available...

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
It is going to be next to impossible to find a V6 with air suspension. I have air in my V8. It's also rare but not as hard to find. I suggest get the V8 bc the MPG isn't that much if anything. My V6 got same as my V8 does and it has a lot more power with the FSI engine that came in the 2007-2010. Good luck on your search. If I come across any I post on your thread the link for it.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
I have the 3.2 VR6 in my Eos and it is a blast. I'm not sure how well it would move a much heavier vehicle like the Touareg, even with the 3.6 FSI motor. That's why I searched for a V8.

Yes, the 17mpg on the highway IS pretty terrible, but if you want to play, you have to pay.

;- )

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is going to be next to impossible to find a V6 with air suspension. I have air in my V8. It's also rare but not as hard to find. I suggest get the V8 bc the MPG isn't that much if anything. My V6 got same as my V8 does and it has a lot more power with the FSI engine that came in the 2007-2010. Good luck on your search. If I come across any I post on your thread the link for it.
Thanks. I've run across exactly one so far in my search, in Colorado. Seller recently bought car, not sure why he's flipping it.

Will also consider clean loaded V8 or TDI. May have to trade fuel economy for options. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
They are not impossible to find, as I have one. Purchased four years ago. Blue V6 with every option but tow package, parking sensors, and rear climate control. It was almost as I would have ordered it new (except I would have added tow). Was looking for a family hauler, and lost out on a V8; drove from Buffalo to Cleveland to pick this up after I watched the price drop $2K before my eyes!

Unfortunately, I have dumped so much money into it, I can't bring myself to part with it. It's worse than a house, as the costs are lower, so they almost seem manageable!

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Focusing on T2 TDI (V6). Leads appreciated!

·
Registered
480 Posts
i have one T2 2010 109k miles
limited lux package with Air , Black exterior , macchiato interior
21" omanyts
serviced exclusively at Jack Daniels VW in jersey
no accidents , in very good shape

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have one T2 2010 109k miles
limited lux package with Air , Black exterior , macchiato interior
21" omanyts
serviced exclusively at Jack Daniels VW in jersey
no accidents , in very good shape
Thanks. PMed you.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Getting closer...may have found one...keep those leads coming!

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is your budget? Check out my Touareg and we can discuss further if you want to.
Looking for a loaded 2008-2010 V6 TDI. Is that what you have?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Looking for a loaded 2008-2010 V6 TDI. Is that what you have?
I thought you were looking for a V6 FSI, not a TDI?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This thread is closed. :)

Ok , so i Met Lee today , lml999, great guy , he Bought my V6 Tdi , sad day for me , but at least i know someone is very happy !
Get Home safe Brother !
Thank you Pilot!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.