Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the first pic...Before you start to do anything you must remove the one screw that mounts the grill in place.You can locate that in the center of the VW grill.Look in the space where the V is and you should see it.You can see the four tabs on the bottom.All you have to do is stick your fingers in the bottom slot and you can feel the tabs.I cant remember for sure but you are supposed to either push down on them or pull them up.When you do just slightly pull the grill out.In the second pic you can see the four buttons on the top push down on those and pull the grill just a slight bit and it should start to come out...(Remember you must put the VW center cap on last after everything is put on .When doing this make sure it is even on all sides and with the palm of both your hands give it good push and it will pop in place.No worries if it sounds like you broke something cause it is just a tight fit.)Then reverse the process and your done.Sorry if this really a crude write up but i should have a better ione here in a while.Later

Attachments

· Administrator
4,378 Posts
Devo, where did you get you V10 grill from and for how much? I love the look of it, but I am afraid that it would get trashed here in Colorado.

· Administrator
4,378 Posts
Devo, thanks. I'll have to see if I have $235 burning a hole in my pocket. It sure is pretty!

· Registered
85 Posts
Got my new grill in while I was out of town. Looks great, in the box. Hope to have it installed, as well as the pillar accents tomorrow night. I'll post a few picts when I'm done.

· Registered
85 Posts
Grill / Pillars

Here it is with the new grill and Pillar mod.

Attachments

· Registered
2016 Touareg V6/Lux — 2006 Touareg V6 — 2013 Audi allroad
3,304 Posts
That looks fantastic..... nice job!!!! :drunk:

· Registered
85 Posts
The pillars are brushed, they match the brushed look of the interior. I think they look good, and accent the TReg very nicely.

· Registered
85 Posts
Thanks Devoman....next step exhaust tips, and brush guards.

· Registered
19 Posts
They look great in the picture, but I wonder if I'd like them up close. I've been so particular about the thing lately. Do you have any close up pics of the pillars where it meets the other trim? The only place I've seen them for sale is on ebay, I'd prefer to buy them from someone who has a returm policy in case I don't like.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.