Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow club members.

I am glad to report that I am no longer with the VW of Langhorne organization.

It was a very fruitful experience of the past 8 and a half years for me that came to a decisive end on Monday of this week. Allthough I will not speak ill of the dealership and organization that gave me the tools and home to make a living these many years, in the end, we just did not see eye to eye on certain things.

The good news here is that while being in the business of selling VW's for these 19 years now, I have made very good contacts with folks at other VW dealerships that believe that myself and the way I choose to sell vehicles and represent myself would be an asset to their dealership.

I have, beleive it or not 3 dealerships to call on this week coming up and will let you all know where I am as soon as I know. I will be in a new environment on Feb 1.

All three of the 3 prospective stores are within a very close proximatey to where I am now. One is 5.4 miles away in Pa, another one 16 miles away in NJ, and the final one, my old stomping ground, just 8 miles away.

Believe me when I tell you the old story about not burning bridges may come in handy for me.

That being said, I do to want to miss a beat and let down any of my existing or prospective clients in any way so most of you may have it, however, here. My cell phone number 609-850-0244 and a temporary email until I land in the new store.

It is [email protected]

Please contact me at either one if you have any questions or concerns or would like to still give me the opportunity to EARN your business.

I Thank this community with everything I have so please continue to correspond with me.

Your friend in the business,

Chris

Chris Farnham
609-850-0244

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good luck, Chris. You should be able to work yourself a nice deal between the three of them. Thanks for all your help, especially with the ext warranty!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Good luck sorting out your next job.

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
good luck Chris, I'm sure one of the prospects will work out!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Chris - I think you will bring a lot of new business to your new position - and I wonder if the old one has any idea what they gave up.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Good luck, Chris. I was a customer of yours in the past. You were fantastic. I will not hesitate to work with you down the road.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good luck Chris! I was the VW tech that bought the 13 touareg VR6 from you back in April. I will definitely recommend friend/family to buy vehicle from you!

·
Super Moderator
9,467 Posts
Thank you guys for all the positive thoughts. It really means a lot to me.

Chris
Guess I won't make that trip over to Langhorne to meet you then..:) Good luck Chris and let us know where you end up! I still think it is funny to get service reminders in the mail from Langhorne when I don't even live close to them nor ever had it serviced there.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wow, Chris, very surprised to see this since we talked just a few days ago.
You are the best salesman of any product that I have ever dealt with--honest, fair-minded & always having the best interests of your customer in view. Wherever you end up, the place will be the better for having you.
David & Rosemary

·
Administrator
4,300 Posts
Yeti, I get the same notices, even down here in Texas ;)

Best of luck, Chris. Always take the high road!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Chris, you are the greatest! As long as your customers know where to look for you, we will keep coming back. Indeed, Langhorne has made a real mistake.

Best of Luck in the coming days as you choose the best situation for you!
Gary

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If you want to come west I'm sure we have a spot for you here in Kansas. Good luck and great sales. It's been great being your customer.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
VW of Honolulu just opened recently, maybe they could use an experienced salesman?

It's been a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to more of the same in the future.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Chris,
My experience working with you on my 2013 Touareg extended warranty was fabulous. I actually talked a friend into canceling his aftermarket warranty to buy through you as well and I've recommended you to a few other folks also. I don't make recommendations unless I believe in the product/person and you are very recommendable in my book.
Good luck on your future endeavors my friend!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Best wishes, Chris, and thanks again for your diligence and professional approach in the purchase of my 2012 TDI.

Your new phone number is going in my phone lickety-split!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good luck Chris! You did a fabulous job selling me my '12 TDI and extended warrantees on both that '12 and my wife's '11. I wish you the best of luck. I can't imagine what Langhorne is thinking, but as long as you end up in a good situation it doesn't matter.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts