Club Touareg Forum banner

Check lights indicator keeps coming on.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Njord 
#1 ·
For the last 6 months or so the "Check Lights" indicator has been intermittently illuminating and not indicating which light is bad. When this happens random other issues will present as well. Sometimes the windows will stop rolling up and down, other times the parking lights will stay on after the vehicle is stopped, and other times the key less entry with the key fob will stop working. The issue only seems to present when the temp outside is above about 75 as it stopped doing it over the winter. I've verified that all the lights are working multiple times and checked all the fuses as well as swapping those related to lighting. I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this, and the wife is getting pissed . Has anyone seen anything like this before, or have any idea what cold be causing this? Thanks in advance for any help !

#2 ·
For the last 6 months or so the "Check Lights" indicator has been intermittently illuminating and not indicating which light is bad. I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this, and the wife is getting pissed . Has anyone seen anything like this before, or have any idea what cold be causing this? Thanks in advance for any help !
I have absolutely same problem including the wife getting pissed :)
Subscribed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.